Does your home have a mold problem??
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. Especially in Charleston, SC! This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. They can quickly grow into colonies that may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (843) 552-1226