Why Replace When You Can Restore?
At SERVPRO of Greater Northern Charleston & Dorchester County, we are in the business of restoration rather than replacement. Restoration vs. replacement provides the homeowner peace of mind, in the event of a loss, that they will be able to make the most of any insurance payments they receive.
Why do we focus on restoration?
- To help minimize the amount of building material discarded into landfills.
- To help preserve the original architecture of building structures.
- Restoration is much more cost-efficient than replacement.
- Many items cannot be replaced, such as important documents and family heirlooms.
- Restoration can better satisfy a complete return to normalcy when catastrophe occurs.
- Insurance policies often have limits that cap the amount of a claim - restoration allows for minimizing the costs of returning a structure to preloss condition.
SERVPRO of Greater Northern Charleston works seamlessly with insurance companies nationwide, providing them with restoration budgets that not only meet their stringent guidelines, but provide the homeowner with the best possible outcome.
You have a choice when it comes to who to trust with your home after a fire or flood. Choose SERVPRO of Greater Northern Charleston & Dorchester County and let us help you make it… “Like it never even happened.”
We can be reached 24/7 at (843) 552-1226.