The More You Know.
Living in Charleston, we are no strangers to flooding, and heavy wind and rain forcing water into places it does not belong! A water damage in your home can be an incredibly daunting experience and our teams are trained to efficiently navigate you through the entire experience. Knowing a little about what we will need before you call, can help expedite the process and allow us to answer your questions more effectively.
Here are a few of the questions you can expect to be asked during that nerve-wracking initial call:
- Your name, address, email, and the best contact information to reach you.
- Insurance claim information, if you have already called them.
- The cause of water damage and when it occurred.
- Is power and water still on at property?
- How many rooms, and what type of flooring was affected?
- Are ceilings affected in any of the rooms?
- Is your home on a slab or a crawlspace and how many stories?
- Is property accessible and who will be meeting our crew?
Call, any time. 24/7 ~ 843.552.1226