What We Need to Know.
A water damage in your home can be a daunting experience. Knowing a little about what we will need before you call, can help expedite the process and allow us to answer your questions more effectively during the first call. Here are a few of the questions you can expect to be asked during that nerve-wracking initial call:
- Your name, address, and the best contact information to reach you.
- Insurance information, if you have already called them.
- The cause of water damage and when it occurred.
- Is power and water still on at property?
- How many rooms, and what type of flooring was affected?
- Are ceilings affected in any of the rooms?
- Is your home on a slab or a crawlspace and how many stories?
- Is property accessible and who will be meeting our crew?
We are available to help make the water clean up process as painless as possible for you and your family. Call, any time. 24/7 ~ 843.552.1226